Yields 4 – 6 Servings
- 1 Rack Pork Ribs or Baby Back Ribs, remove membrane and cut individual rib portions (10 – 12) ribs or half rack
- 3-4 Slices Fresh Ginger (Optional for Parboiling)
- 4 Cloves Fresh Garlic Chopped (Optional for Parboiling)
- 2 ½ T Som’ Good Seasoning – REGULAR
Som’ Good Asian BBQ Sauce Mix:
- 4 T Som’ Good “Asian Wraps” Sauce
- 2 T Som’ Good Spicy Hawaiian or your favorite Som’ Good Spicy Hawaiian Sauce
- 2 T Ketchup
Combine and mix well, makes . Cup, make as much Asian BBQ Sauce as desired.
- Parboil Ribs: Use 8 cups of water and add 2 ½ tablespoons of Som’ Good Seasoning “REGULAR”
- For cooking in Instant Pot (6 qt), or Ninja (6.5 qt): Set IP to 24 min. HP then Quick Release, remove ribs to cool. Or traditional low-med simmer for 2 hours.
- Place ribs in Ziploc bag, add ½ cup or more of Asian BBQ Sauce mix and marinate in refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
- Preheat Cast Iron Grill Top or outdoor grill, coat ribs with Asian BBQ Sauce and grill each side, (nice searing). Or preheat oven to 325-350 degrees, coat ribs with Asian BBQ, lay on a foil lined baking rack for 5 minutes each side or until ribs gets nicely browned.
Remove ribs from Instant Pot and place in Ziploc with BBQ Sauce. Marinate for 10-15 minutes, then baste and grill!!