- 2 New York or Rib-Eye Steaks – Thick Cut 1”-1 ½” inches
- 2-3 TBL Som’ Good “Garlic-ky” Alaea Salt Seasoning
- 2 TBL Olive Oil
- Remove steaks from the refrigerator, dry with a paper towel, and apply a generous full rub of “Garlic-ky” seasoning on top and bottom of each steak.
- Place on a plate and let stand for 2-3 hours to bring steaks up to room temperature and start the seasoning process.
- Oil the grill grates, turn the heat on high to get the oil smoking hot. Carefully lay your steaks onto the hot grill.
- Cook the first side for 5-6 minutes (depending on the thickness of the steak) and flip the steak over to cook the top side.
Our Garlic-ky seasoning will give your steaks a “Garlic-ky Char” for a mouth-watering and delectable experience!!