- 1 Bag Yakisoba Noodles (refrigerated – 1 serving size)
- 2 -2 ½ Cup Chop Suey Mix (bean sprouts, julienned carrots, cabbage)
- ¼ Cup ** Your Favorite Som’ Good Butteryaki Sauce (Garlic, Spicy Hawaiian, Asian Wraps) **add more to your taste
- 1 Cup Green Onions – Chopped to garnish cooked noodles
- ½ Cup Optional: Meats (Spam, Meats, Chicken Slices – fully cooked)
- Preheat frying pan (with cover). Add yakisoba noodles and 3 tablespoons of water and cover. Open and stir frequently to separate noodles and steam noodles to “al dente” texture.
- Add vegetables, meats and your favorite Butteryaki. Stir fry and mix at high heat (2-3 minutes).
- Plate noodles and garnish generously with chopped green onion