- 2-3 lbs Short Ribs / Bone-in or Boneless – Thin Cut or other thin cut meats
Optional: 2-3 lbs Tri-Tips (Thicker Cuts) – (Marinate overnight) Or 2-3 lbs Boneless / Skinless Chicken Thighs
ButterYaki BBQ Marinade/Dipping Sauce
- 1 Cup Favorite Butteryaki Sauce
- 1 ½ TBL Chopped Fresh Ginger
- 1 ½ TBL Chopped Fresh Garlic
Optional: 2 TBL Grated Korean Pear, Chopped Cabbage and Green Onions for Garnish
- Mix sauce, ginger and garlic well.
- Add ribs to a pan or Ziploc bag for marinating.
- Marinate for 2-4 hours before grilling. (Thicker cuts, marinate overnight).
- Use extra marinade to coat ribs after grilling.
Marinade may also be mixed in advance and refrigerated for future use. Best if used within a few days for the savory taste of fresh ginger and garlic.