- 4 Medium Yukon Potatoes
- 1 ½ cups of Pulled Corned Beef
- 2 TBL Butter
- 1 Cup Water
- Peel skin off of potatoes
- Place the “Trivet” on the bottom of the Instant Pot, add water and potatoes
- Set the Instant Pot to 10 minutes High Pressure Cook, then Quick Release
- Remove potatoes, be careful very hot, cut into 1/4 inch to ½ inch cubes.
- Heated Frying Pan add butter and potatoes, brown potatoes for about 10 minutes, then combine Shredded corned beef and continue frying for about 3-5 minute.