- 2-4 pounds Corned Beef (1.5 inches – 2 inches thickness)
- 3 TSP Som’ Good “Original”or “Garlic-Ky” Alae Seasoning
- 4 Cups Water
- 2 Medium Onion quartered
- 6 Garlic Cloves crushed
- 2 TSP Yellow Mustard Seeds
- 2 TSP Coriander Seeds
- 3 Bay Leaves, crushed
- 1 Medium Size Cabbage, cut into ribbon cut or wedges
- Optional: Add 3 TBL Sliced Garlic
- Rinse corned beef thoroughly
- Add in the Instant Pot: Onions, water, Som’ Good “Original” Alae Seasoning, bay leaves, place Corned Beef on top, add Coriander and Yellow Mustard Seeds
- Close lid, set Instant Pot to 90 minutes High Pressure Cook, then 15 minutes Natural Pressure Release, then Quick Pressure Release.
- Remove Corned Beef and add in chopped cabbage, set Instant Pot to 2 minutes High Pressure Cook, then Quick Pressure Release.
- Cut Corned Beef against the grain and serve with cabbage.