- 5-7 lb Rib Eye Roast
- 1 Lge Onion quartered
- 1-2 Carrots – sliced ½” thick
- 2 Stalks Celery
- 3-4 TBL Som Good “Garlic-ky” Alae Salt Seasoning
- Optional: Horseradish
- Generously rub “Garlic-ky” Alae Salt onto roast and place it into your refrigerator on a pan, uncovered for 24-48 hours to season meat.
- Remove roast from refrigerator and allow 3 hours to come to room temperature. Place roast into roasting pan and place in a preheated oven at 250 degrees for 2 ½ – 3 hours (25 min. per pound) until meat reaches 125 degrees internal temperature using an instant-read thermometer.
- Remove roast from oven, cover with foil and, let rest for 30 minutes.
- Raise oven temperature to 500-550 degrees and place the roast back into the oven for 10 minutes to sear. Carve and serve.
Medium Rare: 125 degrees
Medium: 130 degrees
Easy Au Jus Sauce
After removing the roast, place the pan over the stove burner on high heat, bring to boil, add Worcestershire sauce to the drippings, vigorously stir and add additional water to your taste. Strain Au Jus and serve.