- 2-3 Prime New York Steaks (1”-1 ½ Thickness)
- 4-5 TBL Kona Hawaiian Salt Seasoning
- 1 TBL Vegetable Oil or Olive Oil
- Place steaks on a plate with 4-5 paper towels and allow steaks to dry come to room temperature for 1 ½ – 2 hours
- When ready to cook steaks, give them a generous full salt coating rub with Kona Seasoning and press into meat with a spoon
- Using a cast iron pan (with or without grill grates) or grill, lightly coat oil and bring to high heat until oil starts smoking.
- Place steaks on pan and cook for 6-7 minutes on high heat, rub generous amount of Kona Seasoning to the top side, press in with spoon
- Flip steaks on other side grill for 6-7 minutes on high heat
- Remove and let rest for 7-10 minutes, the Kona Seasoning Char is where the flavor is!! Enjoy!!
Watch The Video